'The memory of the Hands - Echoes of the pedagogical legacy of C. Freinet in Murcia' is a hybrid documentary film concerning the revision of teaching methodologies developed by Celestin Freinet and experienced by ten teachers in public schools in the Region of Murcia in the 1970s and 80s research arises from the university classroom and revises the testimony that created a different way to teach in order to assess their validity at the current school.
Feature produced by the University of Murcia, Support Unit Multimedia Area (tvUM) of Information Technologies and Applied Communications (ATICA) in collaboration with the Centre for the Study of Educational Memory (CEME) and the Inter-Union of Education (STERM), with the support of Rain Studios JE in postproduction.
End date: September 15th, 2015.
Original title: La Memoria de las Manos. Ecos del legado de C. Freinet en Murcia.
OFFICIAL SELECTION IN FESTIVALS
* CineFest Los Angeles (California, USA). Official Selection feature documentary (feature doc)
* Culver City Film Festival (Los Angeles, California, USA). Official section
* Mica Film Festival (Brazil). Official Section.
* Festival Film Festival 12th Months Romania (on-line). Selection international competition November.
* Hollywood International Independent Documentary Awards (California, USA). Official Selection.
* Moving Pictures Hollywood International Film Festival (USA, 2016)
* The Monthly Film Festival (Glasgow, online, 2016)
* Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards (USA, 2016)
* 2nd Best Documentary of the Month, 12 Months Film Festival (November, 2015)
* Feature Documentary Award, Hollywood International Independent Documentary Awards (December, 2015)
* Award Recognition as a foreign feature film, Hollywood International Moving Pictures Film Festival (January, 2016)
* Best Foreign Documentary Feature, Los Angeles Independent Film Festival Awards (January, 2016)